Sunday 28 February 2016

A complaint letter

C/ del Pi 4 (Collsacreu)
Vallgorguina, Catalunya
28th Febrery 2016
Mayor's office
Town Hall of Arenys de Munt

Dear Mr Rabasseda,
I am writing this letter to express my concern about an issue that takes a lot of time talking in Arenys de Munt. As you may imagine I am talking about the famous and main street, the rierathat causes everytime it rains strong some floods.

First of all, I want to focus mainly on the streets below of all the town. When it rains hard the sand create holes and once the rains stops, the cars that want to cross the riera they find it very difficult. To help people, also, there is only a bridge that allows us to cross the riera when the water low abundantly.

Another problem that we can find the inhabitants of Arenys de Munt is the parking when it rains very strong. There have been some cases in which the cars that were parked in the riera have been stuck in the sand or in extreme cases have been taken down.

I urge you to consider this issue and try to solve it. I suggest improving  the parkings and the water channels that do not block with the leaves or trash.
I look foward to your reply.

Yours sincerely,
Ariadna Mora

No comments: