Sunday 28 February 2016

A complaint letter

C/ Sant Antoni Mª Claret, 43, 1-1
Arenys de Munt, Barcelona
28th February 2016
Mayor's Office
Town Hall

Dear Mr. Rabasseda,
I am writing this letter to express my concern about some issues regarding malfunctioning telecommunication systems that I think can be improved.
First of all, the mobile coverage in some areas is close to non-existent and that makes having a mobile phone useless. Another similar problem happens with the internet connection as it sometimes is slower that it is supposed to be.
Also, the only radio station that can be properly heard it is Radio Arenys de Munt, and I would like a little more diversity in choosing a radio station to listen to.
I strongly urge you to look up solutions to solve these problems such as repairing or changing the current radio antenna.
I look forward to your reply.

Yours sincerely,
Laura Medina

No comments: