Sunday 28 February 2016

A complaint letter

Sant Antoni, 62
Arenys de Munt, Barcelona
28th February 2016

Mayor's Office
Town Hall

Dear Mr. Rabasseda,

I am writing to express my concern regarding the behaviour of some bus drivers in the town. I am used to taking the bus and more than once I have seen enough carelessness by drivers that put passengers at risk.

First of all, many of them constantly exceed the speed and occasionally have skipped the red lights.
Moreover, sometimes the bus has collided with a car. Also, older people often complain that almost fall because when they get on the bus starts very fast and do not have time to sit down.

On the other hand, I think that sometimes the attitude of some of them could be improved because they have answered evil and have shouted to people, even to me without reasons.
I think this should be taken into account since it is a public transport and I think people should be treated more politely.

I strongly urge you to do something before something serious happens. I suggest that you could talk with drivers about this and the danger that entails. If this does not improve I think that should be considered controlled areas and if it is necessary, sanction or dismiss them.

I hope you will consider my complaint in order to do the best for our population.

Yours sincerely,

Irene Catarineu

No comments: