Sunday 28 February 2016

A Complaint Letter

Llorens Trias, 28
Arenys de Munt, Barcelona
28th February 2016

Major's Office
Town Hall

Dear Mr. Joan Rabasseda,

I am writing to express my be worried regarding to improve the internet connection mainly in some areas why is very bad and the other offer is the light in the village above in the sand road where be sports center there is very little and there could be more light.

First of all, I perhaps the difficulty it may have to do it but in the village almost all houses have fiber optic and my building can not. And the lights in the sand road.

I am worried why all of people have fiber optic and my connection was very slow. The sand road if there were more of light would not afraid to go through there.

I strongly urge you to, why can not put fiber optic in the building "La Puntaire" and the others house if they have. But also the internet connection in Arenys de Munt is very bad. And the sand road that you could put more lamppost but also in the all of village.

I look forward to your reply.

Yours sincerely,
Marc Matas Corbera

No comments: